- Shipping & Delivery
- At wheeliebins.co.uk we try to dispatch all items within 24 hours of purchase - excluding weekends and bank holidays. Occasionally an item might be in stock on the website but be out of stock on our system or when the warehouse goes to pick the item. If this does occur you will be notified by email or telephone and given an estimated delivery date and/or an alternative product.
- We only ship to mainland UK addresses as part of our £6.95 delivery charge, if you require delivery to the Scottish Highlands/Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight or Ireland, there would be an additional charge and would need to be booked in with the office.
- Privacy & Security
- All transaction information is taken by Sagepay. Sagepay are the largest independent Payment Service Provider in the country, the VSP Systems are encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates. No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted.
What this all means is that your data is entirely secure. Rest assured that no one at Wheelie Bins, Sagepay employees or anyone trying to gain access to your card details can.
After finishing shopping simply click checkout, from here you will have to enter your delivery and invoice address along with any instructions. After this you will have to enter your credit/debit card information. Rest assured we take security very seriously and have the highest SSL encryption available. We never see your card details only a successful or not successful message.
If the transaction is successful goods will be dispatched within 24 hours and should arrive within 3-5 working days unless otherwise told. If unsuccessful you will get a brief message explaining why. If you would like any further information please do not hesitate to get in touch.
All personal information collected through this website will be held securely in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We are committed to protecting your privacy.
We will never pass your details on to other companies in any circumstances nor will we contact you in anyway if you have not told us we can, unless it is absolutely crucial to the order you have placed.
- Returns & Replacements
- When you take delivery of goods from our courier they will ask you to sign that you have received the goods in good condition. WheelieBins therefore advise that you check the goods thoroughly before signing and if you notice that the goods are damaged please reject the delivery and contact us asap so that we can organise a replacement without delay. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. If you cannot check the items then please mark as unchecked. What this does is gives us a way to claim compensation from the courier for the items that have been damaged in their possession.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason then providing the bin is returned to us within 14 days and in original packaging in an unused condition we will issue a full refund minus our delivery charge. If the goods are faulty then please Contact Us and we will arrange to have the faulty item replaced.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales, but do not affect your statutory rights.
- We will not accept any liability for errors in the descriptions of goods, or in the pricing.
- WheelieBins can alter the descriptions and pricing of the products at anytime.
- We cannot be held responsible for any losses resulting from misuse of our website.
- WheelieBins may contain links to other websites, these are here to enhance our customers shopping experience and whilst we do encourage our customers to use these links, we cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage whilst navigating or using these external sites, as they are not under our control.
- WheelieBins can only be held liable up to the cost of the product(s) purchased