660 Litre Metal Wheelie Bin with Choice of Flat or Recycling Lid
- Super Strong 660 Litre Metal Wheelie Bins (Eurobins). Available in either Galvanised or a Powder Coated finish in Green, Grey, Blue, Yellow, Red, Brown, Black.
- Used by local authorities, contractors, waste management companies and businesses.
- Manufactured and tested to EN840 (EN840 is the Europe wide standard for emptying interoperability and handling safety).
- Manufactured from 1.5mm thick steel panels for added strength and durability without compromise.
- All seems are internally welded preventing any water ingress and increasing longevity in situ.
- Danish handles fitted as standard which offer improved manoeuvrability and health and safety benefits.
- All of our metal wheelie bins are fitted with triangle locks as standard. Most manufacturers charge for this, we do not.
- Our metal bins feature a double skinned roto moulded lid which is ultra strong and durable. This also has the added bonus of increasing water run-off.
- One piece pressed base increases the overall strength of the whole container.
- Comb edge which is compatible with all standard lifting equipment.
- Fitted with a drain plug as standard to get rid of any liquid and to make cleaning a lot easier.
- 200mm swivel and brake castors as standard.
- Available with a range of options including recycling lids, heavy duty vinyl graphics for recycling or your logo
Dimensions H x W x D:
Flat Lid Bin - H 1350 mm x W 1260 mm x D 720 mm
Our 660 litre steel wheelie bin is manufactured to both EN840 (European standard) and also its own stringent factory tests. Manufactured to a high end specification and fitted with extras as standard that other manufacturers charge for such as a triangle lock in the lid.
Manufactured in consultation with local authorities, waste management companies and businesses, customers can be sure they are getting the ultimate solution for trade and recycling waste.
The 660 litre metal wheelie bin offers a choice of lid styles: flat top or a range of recycling options such as a paper slot or bottles and cans opening. It may be ordered in the following colours: Charcoal Grey, Green, Brown, Blue, Red, Yellow, Black. Other colours maybe available so please check with our sales team. Optional labeling with a company name, logo, or recycling information on the body are available for a small supplement, please contact us for pricing.
Dimensions for the 660 litre wheelie bin -
- Height 1350 mm
- Width 1260 mm
- Depth 720 mm
- Wheel Diameter 200 mm
Please note metal wheelie bins are made to order and the lead time for delivery is 8-12 weeks
All of our plastic wheelie bins on our website are stored in our warehouse in Leicestershire, we aim to keep all colours advertised in stock at all times, but there are instances where we do run low on stock and must await delivery from the moulders. If you place an order and we cannot fulfil your order for any reason we will contact you straight away to offer an alternative or advise on lead time. All of our orders incur a £6.95 delivery charge, orders which are able to go with the courier Tuffnells are processed and dispatched within 24 hours and the majority of time will be delivered in around 2-3 working days from processing, these only apply to mainland UK addresses and exclude addresses in the highlands. Any orders for delivery into the highlands would require an additional payment for carriage, please contact us before ordering for us to obtain a shipping quote, we only pass on the additional carriage charge direct from the couriers.
Larger bins and orders that are required to be delivered on pallets will be despatched within 24 hours of order receipt, these will be delivered within 3 working days. We can offer an upgraded service for overnight delivery for an additional £10 surcharge, they can be dispatched the same day providing the order is received by 9 am, any orders received after this time will be dispatched the following day for next day delivery.
Any wheelie bins that require any additions will extend the delivery time, this includes having locks, apertures or having non-standard lids fitted, these products we will aim to deliver within 5 working days.
We must stress that customers check with their local council before the point of ordering to ensure they are ordering the correct size and are compatible with the local collection service. Due to the size of these bins, only specialist couriers will deliver these products, we subsidise delivery costs for the bins but to return them would be rather costly. If there is a fault in some way we will, of course, rectify at no cost to yourselves but we would need to be notified as soon as possible.
If you are still not happy and would like to send the bins back, you would have to at your own cost, this would vary but at the low end you would be looking at least £20 per bin, when we receive the goods back we will take an additional £5 per bin for a restocking fee. If any amendments or additions have been fitted we have the right to refuse the return of the bins in relation to the Distance Selling Regulations for Consumers