660 Litre Metal Wheelie Bin with Choice of Flat or Recycling Lid
- Super Strong 660 Litre Metal Wheelie Bins (Eurobins). Available in either Galvanised or a Powder Coated finish in Green, Grey, Blue, Yellow, Red, Brown, Black.
- Used by local authorities, contractors, waste management companies and businesses.
- Manufactured and tested to EN840 (EN840 is the Europe wide standard for emptying interoperability and handling safety).
- Manufactured from 1.5mm thick steel panels for added strength and durability without compromise.
- All seems are internally welded preventing any water ingress and increasing longevity in situ.
- Danish handles fitted as standard which offer improved manoeuvrability and health and safety benefits.
- All of our metal wheelie bins are fitted with triangle locks as standard. Most manufacturers charge for this, we do not.
- Our metal bins feature a double skinned roto moulded lid which is ultra strong and durable. This also has the added bonus of increasing water run-off.
- One piece pressed base increases the overall strength of the whole container.
- Comb edge which is compatible with all standard lifting equipment.
- Fitted with a drain plug as standard to get rid of any liquid and to make cleaning a lot easier.
- 200mm swivel and brake castors as standard.
- Available with a range of options including recycling lids, heavy duty vinyl graphics for recycling or your logo
Dimensions H x W x D:
Flat Lid Bin - H 1350 mm x W 1260 mm x D 720 mm
Our 660 litre steel wheelie bin is manufactured to both EN840 (European standard) and also its own stringent factory tests. Manufactured to a high end specification and fitted with extras as standard that other manufacturers charge for such as a triangle lock in the lid.
Manufactured in consultation with local authorities, waste management companies and businesses, customers can be sure they are getting the ultimate solution for trade and recycling waste.
The 660 litre metal wheelie bin offers a choice of lid styles: flat top or a range of recycling options such as a paper slot or bottles and cans opening. It may be ordered in the following colours: Charcoal Grey, Green, Brown, Blue, Red, Yellow, Black. Other colours maybe available so please check with our sales team. Optional labeling with a company name, logo, or recycling information on the body are available for a small supplement, please contact us for pricing.
Dimensions for the 660 litre wheelie bin -
• Height 1350 mm• Width 1260 mm• Depth 720 mm Wheel Diameter 200 mm
Please note all metal wheelie bins are made to order and the lead time for delivery is 2-3 weeks
This product range is a made to order item, due to the number of variations possible there is a lead time for delivery with some products taking up to 4 weeks, the estimated lead time for this product is in bold on the product description page, if there is a delay for any reason we will be in touch as soon as possible.
All orders will incur a £6.95 delivery charge to mainland UK, if you require delivery to any area outside of this including Highlands and Islands please contact us before ordering for additional carriage costs. If you would like to check stock please feel free to contact us, either by using our Live Chat function or telephoning us directly.
The made to order items are excluded from our returns policy so no returns will be accepted, this is because of the bespoke nature of the product. Please ensure everything is correct before proceeding with the order including colours and sizes. If any item is faulty or damaged please contact us straight away and we will resolve it swiftly.